[geeks] web page search engine suggestions?

Ron Rosson geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 12:13:24 CST 2001

* Bill Bradford (mrbill at mrbill.net) [010329 10:01]:
> Any suggestion for a good search engine? I need to add one to
> the mailing list archives.

I assume you are talking about a search plugin for the mailing list
archives. There consensus seems to be either mhonarc or htdig. Neither
of them I like and they have issues. This information is can be gleaned
from the mailman-users archive mailing list.

Sorry I couldn't help but if you find a good fit please pass it on I am
also looking for a solution as well as a few other people I know.

TIA
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()