[geeks] Krispy Kreme Re: [SunRescue] List Administrivia

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 27 00:03:45 CST 2001

And Dave wrote:
>   Yeah, man.  Those little fuckers are *good*.

Glazed Devil's food... melts in your mouth... they closed all the
drive-through shops here in Indy-- were getting great business, but
theyoverexpanded too fast, so you can only find cold Krispy Kreme
here in gas stations and such. It sucks ass </cartman>

I had a sucessful night for bands/clubbing, tho.

-Jon