[geeks] car question

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 24 15:25:43 CST 2001

See that's whay I qualified my statement. I'm sure your father was a good
honest respectable man (or is). There were  (and are) a lot of good chrysler
dealers out there, but between the bad economic times in the late 70s and
early 80's, and the way the factory treated it's dealers, and the crap they
sometimes produced, there were a lot of bad dealers.

Chris Byrne