[geeks] Re: Bus architecture was RE: [SunRescue] Re: NetApps?

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 16:29:04 CST 2001

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 02:54:58PM -0600, Bruce Pullig wrote:
> Mary Kay!   Enough said!

No.  No Mary Kay, no tupperware, no Amway......

(back in my hometown, I was the "computer guy" for the largest
 Amway distributor in the state.  I told him "Make you a deal.
 I'll fix your computers, as long as you dont try to sell me
 anything."  Worked out great.)

We're too bitter and sarcastic to get up in front of people
and sell anything, anyway.  "Uhm.  Here.  Buy our stuff.  Bye."

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net