[geeks] Keyboard madness

Christopher Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 15 18:15:38 CST 2001

I generally use wrist rests when possible, and I pretty much do everything I
can to reduce the angle of my wrists, and the loading I put on them.

I'm lucky in that I mostly dont have wrist pain, but there is definite
forearm pain.
The wrist wrests definitely help, but I still find typing painful after a
long period on the type 5. I have a type 6 which I also use with a wrist
rest, and I dont have the same problem.

I do know how to touch type, but I have SEVERE dyslexia (as some of you may
have noticed ;-) and I find that if I look at my hands when I type I make
fewer errors.

Chris Byrne