[geeks] Working in Ireland and the U.K. (us immigrant with Irish citizenship)

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 14 06:45:27 CST 2001

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 03:41:47AM -0800, Christopher Byrne wrote:

> I do have one major concern, as you may have seen, I have a cat. What wou=
ld
> be the process to bring her in to the country?

I believe .ie is the same as .uk in this regard.  Both countries are
rabies-free, and to maintain that, all live animal imports have to go
through six months of quarantine at the importer's expense.  There
may be exceptions if you can prove she has been vaccinated and tagged.

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND

--d6Gm4EdcadzBjdND--