[geeks] available: X10 XCam stuff

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 13 02:42:48 CST 2001

I've got a box full of X10 stuff (couple of XCam2 2.4Ghz wireless color
video cameras w/sound, video receiver, remote control to switch between
the two, couple of other remotes, Firecracker unit for X10 control via
computer serial port, etc); if anybody has something nifty or a gadget
they'd like to swap for this box-o-stuff let me know.

I bought the cameras and stuff new about a month ago but never got around
to using them, and the bratty neighbor kids that were my reason for
buying the stuff, moved... so I no longer need to videotape monitor my
back yard.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford