[geeks] The one that got away...

Hatle, Steven J. geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 14:12:23 CST 2001

All,

The BeBox has a very happy home. Just upgraded to 5.03 Pro, and ready start
(slowly) doing SETI units again, among other things.

Besides, Pete got NeXT stuff in trade. It wasn't _my_ fault his water heater
exploded and ruined 'em.  .  .

<grin>

Steve

(Still missing one of the clear plastic bezels to go over the blinky lights
on his BeBox, in case anyone has one.  .  .)