[geeks] Catalyst 2100 switch

Michael S. Schiller geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 02:49:59 CDT 2001

Since moving to TN from FL my cables are now scatter between 3 different rooms
in the house! In fact I have a leather couch in my diningroom (behind the
SC2000) that I can barely see due to the pile of cables/comp stuff that's
sitting on/around it! :)

-Mike

"Hatle, Steven J." wrote:

> Bill, Bill, Bill:
>
> A real geek has at least three of them, but they are in an indeterminate
> pile, somewhere around the house (I remember seeing that _somewhere_) in a
> big ball of spaghetti, where it takes an hour to untangle because all the
> little screw things catch on the other cables, and then the one you pulled
> out _isn't_ a straight thru, but a null-modem after all, so it's just easier
> to go out and bu.  .  .
>
> Never mind.
>
> <grin>
>
> Steve

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *