[geeks] A real geek...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 09:24:00 CDT 2001

I have found that as I clean up my basement/workarea, I have started to invest in little plastic tubs (about twice the size of a shoebox) and bundle cables together by type (Serial, Parallel, SCSI). Then, as I get too many of a certain type of cable, I split them based on type (SCSI-I, SCSI-II, etc.).

Of course, I've only made a dent in the rubble, and now I have a new pile of "organization material" (shelving, plastic bins, etc.) ;^)

Ken