[geeks] WTB: digital camera

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 13:46:34 CDT 2001

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> i take a lot of pics of computers.  i'd like an SLR simply for the lenses. it's

You know, it's really funny how this stuff happens. Just yesterday, I dug
out my digital camera and took pictures of my (2) soundcards out of the
computer (for, erm.. dusting). Why? Because, I can't see the legend when
they are installed and have no inkling other than poking around randomly.
So I now have perfect pictures showing me where what is.

And yes, I do take a lot of pictures of computers. I just don't have the
bandwidth to upload them. I do have some stuff up though.

http://huntsvilleal.com/~kris/catonic.net.html

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |