Accidents (was RE: Jon's Integrity (was Re: [geeks] Etiquette)

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 12:03:56 CDT 2001

Chris wrote:

> It just goes to show you, you should never listen to what the doctors say
> about your bodies (and you minds, and hearts) ability to heal itself.

I don't, or I wouldn't have use of my left finger now.  Believe me, Chan
and i have seen a total of around 8 doctors, I've had enough MRI's and
xrays to make a movie, etc.  Since my brother was foolish enough with his
accident last year to *not* have everything checked, I had a full workup
to make sure.

(Accidents can be sneaky - the first things fixed were my legs & finger,
but my collarbone, shoulders, etc. are also still recovering - no broken
bones, but soft-tissue damage and stress all over - ya don't smack a car
and then the pavement at 60+ and get away lightly.)

-Pete