To whoop Ken's ass (was: Re: [geeks] Trade U30 for G3 mac B&W ?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 24 11:53:19 CDT 2001

Regarding my list:

Monitors: Having lost two 19" monitors in transit, I am tired of throwing out "cheap" monitors. I have a *new* 21" Sun, a 20" Sun that needs some TLC (current workbench tube, the guns seem out of alignment), and about 3 or 4 17" Sun monitors of various age - I have more tubes than active machines at this point.

Looking in the latest newpaper ads, 17" monitors (*new*) are around $100 - and for my money, that beats the *snot* out of 8 year old sorta fuzzy Sun monitors...

Keyboards: Sun 5c can still be gotten new in the box, with a bit of dilligence (doesn't everyone have a stock pile of keyboards? ;^) ANd yes, those IBM keyboards *are* freakin industructable!

Ken