[geeks] RE: [geeks] Re: [geeks] Re: [geeks] T H E  b r i Q

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 18 15:21:33 CDT 2001

Hey, what about all the folks with only ISA slots - what are they =
supposed to do? ;^)

I suspect the issue is that folks with "mature" systems (the ones you =
listed) are not upgrading components as much as they are replacing =
systems. The AGP standard has been around a while now (two years???), =
and systems older than that are now, simply, "rescue" fodder. ;^)

Ken