[geeks] Appletalk anyone?

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 8 16:29:34 CDT 2001

Well, if you put OS X on the thing, I'm told the gimp is working.
Personally, I rather like that program.  Well, it is the best thing other
than Photoshop or even more expensive programs.  I do like some of the
animation features, even though I don't really use them much.  But, I will
someday.

--
Joshua Boyd