[geeks] DSL in Portland, Oregon

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 31 13:22:11 CST 2001

I swittched to speakeasy anyway.  I pay a bit extra for the geek services
they offer by default and to support them.  Almost half the geeks in the
area I know (Washington DC area) are on speakeasy.  Yeah, you pay an extra
10$ a month,but you get a static ip, you get a rocking TOS, you get good
support, and they have a Clue!
	Nick