[geeks] Cool Toys?

John Duksta geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 31 07:45:41 CST 2001

At 03:10 AM 12/27/2001 -0800, Fogg, James wrote:
>And some other cool stuff, including a poopin moose (a moose candy
>dispenser, lift his head and he poops a candy out his butt).

Now that is cool! I want one of those :)

>My wife did try to get an ebay'ed linemans butt set (I await the comments
>now), so old it was made of Bakelite (R) and had a brass dial.

I've got an old lineman's butt set. Not the Bakelite variety tho'.
My dad got it years ago from a Telco friend of his. It's probably
circa 1970's. Yellow plastic case with clear dial. It mostly lives
in the closet where I hold onto for old times sake. Handy thing
to have around.

Oh yeah, my cool toys this year:
- Philips Pronto Neo programmable remote
- IRman Infrared Receiver
- Kingpin DVD

-john