[geeks] .uk DVD-ROM drives?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 28 08:38:32 CST 2001

Martijn Pronk wrote:

> > KaZaa's linux client is the most pathetic console program I have ever
> [...]
> > just generally awful.
>
> Indeed! Before I downloaded it, I had the hope it was at least a X program

Yeah, I tried it on your ecomendation last night, and I have to say it
fairly well sucks. Not your fault, I know. It has echoing problems, so
it looks fine 'till I hit any key, at which point it echoes all sorts of
garbage to the screen. And when I finally located a couple of Red Dwarf
episodes, they never downloaded anyway. Sat "Queued" for a couple of
hours 'till I killed the prog.

Not quite ready for Prime Time.

---sambo