[geeks] Buzzzzz

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 12:56:25 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 01:09:57PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Did you ever research any of this?  On the advice of a few friends,
> I've been experimenting with replacing my [massive] daily caffeinated
> soda drinking with water.  LOTS of water.  I've been doing it now for
> about a week.  I still drink some soda every now & then, but only to
> get rid of the lack-of-caffeine headaches.  No significant effects to
> report yet, but I think I'm noticing that I'm sleeping a bit more
> deeply.

Yeah, I should try such a thing again.  I try when I'm not at school to force
myself to drink more water and less soda.  I haven't actually started that this
break yet though.  I can drink a lot of water.  2-3l a day without trouble.  I
forget what the official recommended amount of water is...

--
Joshua D. Boyd