[geeks] Buzzzzz

Geoff Reed geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 18:11:01 CST 2001

in a home setting cleaning ans sanitizing the heads only need be done
roughly weekly. it's not that big of a deal to do.. takes about 5 minutes
of time and you leave the parts to soak about 30 mins in a sanitizer
solution... then they get rinsed off and either stored in carb h20
overnight in the fridge or back onto the fountain.