[geeks] Buzzzzz

Tom Borton geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 11:47:11 CST 2001

Actually, it's the carbonated water under pressure in the cylinders -
the syrup is condensed into bags that are usually in cardboard boxes,
and the fountain mixes the two.  You can do interesting things by
varying the mix ratios...

Why not drink the two-liter bottles?  They're usually good for a
day-and-half or so (I go through 2 liters of Dr. Pepper in that time).

Tom