[geeks] oh, my freaking head!

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 13:50:44 CST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Apologies - I just caught up. I thought you were talking about recreational
> use..

Well, I did use it for that while I was under. I knew I was gonna be high.
I just wanted to see where it would take me.

> I have not a single thing against recreational drugs or those who use them;
> as long as you're doing stuff in your own home and not endangering others,
> power to ya.  I just happen to have never had the desire/chance to get messed
> up.. Amy says I'd be *scary* if I got stoned and got the munchies.
>
> (was bad enough in college once, I got off-my-ass drunk on 4 beers, then
> bribed someone $20 to take me through the McD's drivethru.. I woke up the
> next morning with the wrappings/containers to FOUR big mac extra value
> meals on the floor next to my computer desk - and not a scrap of food in
> sight... eek)

If it wasn't for the fact that you're already a big boy (as I am I and my
of the listers), the "Fat Bastard" thing would be funny about now. But my
god, I think she's on to something. At least you can leverage your powers
of digestion toward getting free food ("I bet you can't eat this many of
such-and-such!").

-----