[geeks] oh, my freaking head!

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 13:33:32 CST 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 01:26:36PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Dude, I have a friend who lost a friend from doing that stuff.  Shit can
> kill you.

Apologies - I just caught up. I thought you were talking about recreational
use..

I have not a single thing against recreational drugs or those who use them;
as long as you're doing stuff in your own home and not endangering others,
power to ya.  I just happen to have never had the desire/chance to get messed
up.. Amy says I'd be *scary* if I got stoned and got the munchies.

(was bad enough in college once, I got off-my-ass drunk on 4 beers, then
bribed someone $20 to take me through the McD's drivethru.. I woke up the
next morning with the wrappings/containers to FOUR big mac extra value
meals on the floor next to my computer desk - and not a scrap of food in
sight... eek)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford