[geeks] Buzzzzz

William Enestvedt geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 13:22:02 CST 2001

One of my brothers' friends brews his own beer, and uses small (20" high by
maybe 8" across) cylinders from when soda -- called "pop" where I came from
-- was shipped as a flat but already mixed fluid, instead of the current
syrup/water/gas method. He brews his beer into the cylinder instead of into
ndividual bottles.
   I dunno if he's doing the secondary fermentation in there, but I hear
that it's a lot easier to haul one cylinder than three cases of bottles. He
did the reception beverages as a wedding gift for someone.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator