[geeks] Happy Holidays, everyone.

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 17 00:21:16 CST 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 12:51:46AM -0500, D.A. Muran-de Assereto wrote:
> I really like the Quicksilver 800DP I spent too much money on. Now if I
> could just find a SCSI card for it....

I've got a gig of ram in the Cube, and Firewire is *great* - I've got a
stack of ADS Pyro IDE-to-Firewire enclosures next to it now, one with a
30G IDE and one with a Plextor 8/4/32 CD burner.  Also on the firewire
bus is the JVC SR-VS20, for captures to/from DV and VHS:

http://images.sunhelp.org/mac/tn/macvid1.jpg.html

I'm planning on running my TiVo into the A/V input of the VCR soon,
so I can capture the shows i've recorded on the tivo via firewire, into
iMovie.

Anybody know where I can pick up one of the Radeon or GF2MX cards for
the Cube, nowdays?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford