[geeks] Happy Holidays, everyone.

James Sharp geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 22:19:27 CST 2001

> Heh, I'd be happy with a PowerBook G3. 8-)  I've spent the past two days
> working with both a new iBook and an older powerbook g3, and have determined
> that my next laptop will be a Mac.

A PB G3 with OSX 10.1 is truly a righteous computing platform.  I'm not
going back to anything else.

The networking stuff is just snazzy.  Open it up at home and it attaches
to the airport network here & grabs a DHCP address...close it, it goes
into suspend...open it up when I get to work and it attaches to the
airport network there & grabs a DHCP address....close it, take it
somewhere without airport, plug it into the ethernet & it grabs a DHCP
address...