[geeks] Happy Holidays, everyone.

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 22:14:15 CST 2001

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 09:59:54PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> I only wish we could all send you a quad G4 tower to express our
> thanks for running this list - or at least a Beowulf cluster of
> PDP-8's. *grin*
> (After all, this list has kept me somewhat sane the last seven months
> and I owe you a lot for that.)

Heh, I'd be happy with a PowerBook G3. 8-)  I've spent the past two days
working with both a new iBook and an older powerbook g3, and have determined
that my next laptop will be a Mac.

I love my G4 Cube, but am running up against that "wish it was a full
tower, with slots and drive bays" issue. 8-(  Anybody wanna trade me a G4
Tower for a G4 Cube? 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford