[geeks] "Borg foot" pix.

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 08:39:52 CST 2001

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 08:42:30PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > Good luck hacking my Win98 laptop behind the firewall, but you would
> Geez, why would anybody *want* to...
> I'm ashamed of you, running the "virus vacuum" of OS's... :-)

I was on a friend's movie set yesterday, setting up a Mac G3 laptop in
an emergency to put a picture up on some flatscreens we had.. the laptop
was on the floor, and I was on my knees typing away...

One of the crew said "So, is that the required operating position for that
OS?"  (on my knees, ass in the air).  I said "no, you're thinking of Windows.."

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net