[geeks] "Borg foot" pix.

Gregory Leblanc geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 15 18:09:45 CST 2001

On Sat, 2001-12-15 at 10:50, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 10:14:38PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > >
> > > I can't display these in any of galeon/mozilla-0.9.6/netscape-4.76 on
> > > *nix.  Anybody having better luck than I am?
> >
> > Can't display them in mozilla.  Don't have anything else installed.
>
> Hmmmm... I know Ken could see them.  I'll check w/Nutscrape on my U60

Hmm, looks like I should hack Ken's box and export an X session from
there.  :-)

> later (I'm in the process of changing disks.)  Do any of the other
> "galleries" work on that site? (See the links at the top of the page.)
>
> I'm curious, because if we find a problem, I wanna bitch to Apple.

I remember seeing the other set of pictures before....  yep, they still
work.  It's something about the newest gallery.  I only know OS-X
hackers at Apple, so I'll let you bitch to people who know what's going
on.  :)
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.