[geeks] "Borg foot" pix.

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 15 12:50:01 CST 2001

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 10:14:38PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> >
> > I can't display these in any of galeon/mozilla-0.9.6/netscape-4.76 on
> > *nix.  Anybody having better luck than I am?
>
> Can't display them in mozilla.  Don't have anything else installed.

Hmmmm... I know Ken could see them.  I'll check w/Nutscrape on my U60
later (I'm in the process of changing disks.)  Do any of the other
"galleries" work on that site? (See the links at the top of the page.)

I'm curious, because if we find a problem, I wanna bitch to Apple.

(Yeah, i know, but it is so much easier to waste their free disk
space/bandwidth on photos...  Plus, it's much easier to plug the samera
into the ibook, drag the fils to my idisk, and make the page in 10 seconds
or so.  I am a lazy SOB.)

In the mean time, check out:

http://www.basenji.com/pwargo/month7/

I've stuck the same pics there.  Less fancy, but such is life.

-pete