[geeks] A little self-depreciation.

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 14:18:00 CST 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 03:07:45PM -0500, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> vi? (I love vi now btw... and have ever since that UNIX in chemistry
> course on the Xenix's...when I learned to use it properly.)

So, what is using it properly instead of incorrectly?  I'm finally to the point
where I can use vi to make quite changes, but I still dislike the modes and
find pico easier.

For long session, I don't anything will ever drag me away from emacs, unless it
is something like edwin or zmacs (partially clones, partially ports of emacs
from elisp to scheme and symbolics lisp).

--
Joshua D. Boyd