[geeks] new lists? 8-)

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 11:15:22 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 01:28:33PM -0600, Amy wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Fogg, James wrote:
> > OOOhh.. Viking Range....
> > Even I want one of them in the house.
> > In fact, the Viking is going to show up in my house before any Cray. Maybe
> > even before my next new computer.
>
> i'm biding my time. currently we're redoing the kitchen, so i cant just
> plunk down thousands for a range when i dont have countertops to enclose
> it :)

Hey, better to buy it now so you can build the kitchen around it, than to
buy it later and have to tear the kitchen apart just to get it in :-)

<sigh> I wish I had room for a nice big range.  And strong enough floors (I'm
in a first floor flat (no, stoppit, this will not be a thread about floor-
numbering)).  Oh, and whilst I'm wishing for the moon on a stick, can we
please change the air-quality laws so that I can actually use my fire-
place.

  Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced