[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 13:51:50 CST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Fogg, James wrote:

> [...]

Heh I do both computers and cooking.  I have one whole cabinet devoted to
chilis.  Can anyone tell I cook Indian food a heck of a lot.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.