[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Kurt Mosiejczuk geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 10:22:11 CST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Amy wrote:

> personally ive found that the copper bowls make egg white fluff more. god
> knows its not because i put more elbow grease into it vs. a stainless or
> glass bowl. :)

My brain won't remember exactly WHY right now, but Alton Brown on the
Food Network show Good Eats covered this in one of the egg episodes.
It's actually a chemical interaction with the copper (or lack of
reaction).  Gah, maybe I'll ask the wife, she remembers stuff like
this better.  Well... okay, she just remembers everything better =)

--Kurt