[geeks] new lists? 8-)

bill pointon geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 21:41:00 CST 2001

dave --- you dont know what a viking range is ? -- its a metal box that
you place your freshly slaughtered reindeer parts in and then put on
board a wooden ship that also bears a lot of wood and a fallen norse
chieftain -- you then push the ship off into the water and let your
archers do their thing with the flaming arrows - wait about 45 minutes
to 1 1/2 hr -- and your dinner is nicely cooked -- you must have missed
the special on the history channel........... -billp