[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 16:28:31 CST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Amy wrote:
> i have an suv (well, bill drives it, i dont drive a stick). but we *use*
> it to haul things (dog, groceries, computers, cabinets). i guess the suv
> yuppie thing comes from people who dont use them or something. not sure
> about the german cars deal as i've never owned one. the viking thing goes
> back to not using it but for looks.

Ahahahaha! Someone who has an SUV --- and it's not an automatic! Next
you'll be telling me the interior is *too* *good* to haul kids around
in...

(i hate soccer moms. i drive a darkish-blue '85 sentra compact. i could
smoke a metro on the line -- that's about it. those people drive SUVs and
minivans at 50+ mph in the rain "like it ain't no-thing'" and generally
do stooopid luserish stuff behind the wheel of a car that could
potentially hurt me or my POS car. did I mention the drivers side door is
2" thick? and hollow?)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   | IM: KrisBSD