[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 14:22:00 CST 2001

~ as for penn-dutch, i once went to an auction in delaware (i forget the
~ town but its a few miles outside of chestertown) where i
~ first experienced
~ penn-dutch food. they made these beef hotdogs encased in pretzel dough
~ that i still dream about at night. s'why i'd kill to move
~ northeast. so i
~ can eat!

You guys (Amy/Bill) should visit us in New Hampshire. We have friends in PA
yet that can send us what we need for Penn Dutch cooking (Lebanon Hot
Bologna, Jake&Amos, Scrapple....). My wife is into all the things that Amy
likes.