[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 14:10:22 CST 2001

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Amy [mailto:nospam at frenzy.com]
~ ilk. yes the stainless is a bitch to clean but thats why god
~ invented sos
~ pads and elbow grease. lord knows cleaning stainless is
~ easier than shit
~ thats been baked on an enamel coated rangetop.

They make some kind of green powder that when sprinkled on warm stainless
with a little water will turn yellow-ish and eats shit right off stainless.
I've used it for cleaning commercial cooking equipment (I *have* cooked for
groups of 500 before for charity events).

I don't claim to be much of a cook, but I do dabble now and then. I find it
facinating... part thermodynamics, part chemistry, part art and part yumm.