[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 13:17:43 CST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On December 13, Amy wrote:
> > dont get me wrong, we've made our compromises. if he gets a cray then i'm
> > getting a viking range.
>
>   What is a viking range?  If you really want one, I can hook Bill up
> with a Cray. :-)

http://www.vikingrange.com/professional/professional.html

while over the years viking has spiffied up its line to take advantage of
the yuppie cooking stainless steel kitchen phenomenon, they're still
excellent ranges. its sorta the cray of the range world. bout the same
price too. well, used cray vs. brand new viking range.

> > why do men who have large collections date or marry chicks without making
> > damn sure they wont mind them? WHY? i mean they cant be that good in bed
> > to sell your soul for em. i assume they do this so they can come back 5
>
>   OHMIGOD this is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves.

right now i think my blood pressure is glad someone agrees with me. :)

--a