[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Dave McGuire geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 12:54:12 CST 2001

On December 13, Amy wrote:
> dont get me wrong, we've made our compromises. if he gets a cray then i'm
> getting a viking range.

  What is a viking range?  If you really want one, I can hook Bill up
with a Cray. :-)

> why do men who have large collections date or marry chicks without making
> damn sure they wont mind them? WHY? i mean they cant be that good in bed
> to sell your soul for em. i assume they do this so they can come back 5

  OHMIGOD this is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves.  I wonder about this all
the time.  I've been known to cut loose on the pitiful morons who send
messages to the mailing lists about "free for pickup in <wherever> my
wife is making me get rid of it, blah blah blah".  Those fucking
idiots deserve every bit of aggravation they get, because they CHOSE
IT!

  Now, I'm not saying it's good to be inflexible, and I'm not saying
anything against healthy compromise...but marrying a domineering
robo-wife who makes you dispose of things that are precious to you
because they're not precious to her, just so you'll be able to stand
up and say, "hey everybody, see how great I am, I make compromises for
my marriage!!" makes you a fucking pitiful, sniveling, idiotic moron.

  I think it's great that both you and Bill have found the right
people.  The rest of us can only hope to do so well.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
St. Petersburg, FL