[geeks] SHOULD I GET A SUNBLADE 100

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 09:28:29 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 03:35:33AM +0000, FTG wrote:
> Since the SUNBLADE 100 is only 1000$ new with warranty. What do you guys
> think?
>
> Since I live in the UK, I would have to get it from a local distributor
> any recommendations?

sunrise have them at a reasonable price.  dunno if they're clones or oem
versions.  Get one of the rackmount ones, then let me know what they're like,
cos I'm thinking about buying one from them too :-)

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
 (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless
 series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary"  -- H. L. Mencken