[geeks] Hrm. Suspicious

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 18:28:26 CST 2001

Wacko. Pure wacko. Tin foil in the hat wacko.

My Father in law is associated with the production of those threads
(provides the ink for the numbers), they are simple mylar threads to prevent
fraud.

Ripping the thread out of the bill makes it worthless. Your friends sweater
(were he to make it) would cost thousands of dollars - and while he may be
able to pass off his now worthless bills, but someone will catch it, and the
person that tries to pass the bill to someone will, most likely, be out the
$20, $50, $100 or whatever bill they ripped the thread out of.

Ken
(Wait, I think I hear the black helicoptors coming.... Hey, someone just
crashed through the window...