[geeks] Hrm. Suspicious

Dave McGuire geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 16:13:53 CST 2001

On December 11, Fogg, James wrote:
> [...]

  Well, ok, point taken...I suppose I'd find it suspicious as well,
but I probably wouldn't if he weren't in a hurry.

  In this country there exists a general feeling that dealing in cash
is wrong or "shady" in some way.  While I generally don't consider
myself to be a conspiracy theorist, I believe this idea has been
propagated by our government because cash is much more difficult for
them to track than more "respectable" methods of money transfer.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
St. Petersburg, FL