[geeks] bahahahaha.

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 09:04:19 CST 2001

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> I just use my hand - I've got big Scottish hams on the end of my arm.
> Besides, I don't think I could remove my belt fast enough, and manage to
> keep my pants up at the same time...

Yeah if the kid laughs at your pants falling down it kind of diffuses the
punishment...picturing:... <Kurt reaches for kid...pants fall down... Kurt
trips... kid laughs..."Och come here yoo"...."that's nau funny!" >

AJ

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.