[geeks] bahahahaha.

Dave McGuire geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 02:13:52 CST 2001

On December 11, David Cantrell wrote:
> This whole thread reminds me of old geezers down the pub - "eeeee, things
> was better in the good old days".  I reckon there's always been good teachers
> and bad teachers, good pupils and bad.  Most of us had the good fortune of

  "Back when I was a boy..." ...have we become cackling old farts? ;)

> having good teachers and good fellow-pupils, hence our reasonably high
> levels of education which eventually brung us to this august forum.  As

  Heh, how little YOU know. ;) I failed EVERY class in high school
except computer science, in which I was a straight A student.  In the
other courses, they kept trying to pound crap into my head that I knew
damn well I'd never need, so I ignored 'em. *shrug*

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
St. Petersburg, FL