[geeks] bahahahaha.

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 01:46:10 CST 2001

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 03:11:07PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > i dont think the kids have changed much. unfortunately i think the quality
> > of parenting has.
> YES!!!!!  I couldn't agree more.

This whole thread reminds me of old geezers down the pub - "eeeee, things
was better in the good old days".  I reckon there's always been good teachers
and bad teachers, good pupils and bad.  Most of us had the good fortune of
having good teachers and good fellow-pupils, hence our reasonably high
levels of education which eventually brung us to this august forum.  As
kids we weren't aware of the bad teachers and bad pupils, as they were
outside our experience.  Now we're adults and read the newspapers, which
bring them to our attention, and so it appears that everything's going to
the dogs.

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.