[geeks] bahahahaha.

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 9 23:20:15 CST 2001

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

>     I will never send my son to public school.

I dunno if I agree with that - I am the product of public schools.  My
father taught public school math for 32 years.  It may have just been good
ol' Middleburgh Central, but I ended up with a good education with a broad
base of skills.

I think the most important part of *any* type of education is parental
participation.  My parents didn't watch my every move, but they did know
what I was learning, and made sure I studied, etc.

-Pete