[geeks] Looking for Geeky Labware

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 14:08:36 CST 2001

PLW> I worked for Radio Shack back in 1990.  Actually, they were one of the
PLW> better employers.  At the time, with SPIF's and commissions I was making
PLW> about 5K more a year than I did when I took a "professional" job after
PLW> that.

Yeah, the manager talked with me about that.  Pretty cool setup.  I'm
also going to look into the Sprint deal they have on cel-phones.  He
pays about $15/month for several hundreds of minutes.  Not bad at all.

PLW> If you're honest with people, and luck out with a good manager, it can be
PLW> an OK place.

Got the first down - always.  My dad taught me that one.  Never have
lost it so far.  As for the second - this manager seems cool.  I've
watched him in action.  I think it helped me that I solved three sales
problems while waiting for my interview. ;-)

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc