[geeks] Re: [rescue] Boy, am I glad I didn't switch to Cable modem service...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 07:33:00 CST 2001

I understood the issue to be that it was apparent that AT&T gave no signs it
was willing to change the terms of ther previous agreement (the one the
Judge allowed them to cancel, if they wanted to).

While the other "partners" was still negotiating in good faith (or appeared
to be), their service remained un-affected.

Ken