Telcos...Was Re: [geeks] backups

James Sharp geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 12:53:16 CST 2001

No, sir...we've tested that line from end to end and can't find anything
wrong.

Oh, is that why its suddenly working now?

Call me sick, but I miss dealing with telco service.

-James, who was once up for 70+ hours dealing with a clusterfuck of 3 T1s
to NYC that ran through Bell Atlantic, Qwest, Sprint, Nynex, MFS, and the
North American Gateway.